In The News
Ness Creekers - We Need Your Help!
The forest in the Nesslin Lake area is slated for logging as early as September 2020. If this goes ahead, on your majestic drive to Nesslin Lake you will have a clear view of the destruction. But we’re not just worried about your view: clearcutting will have a devastating impact on the tourism, traditional and recreational land-use, and the untapped economic potential of this area for decades.
If you are as concerned as we are, we ask that you print off this petition (or multiple copies) and gather as many signatures as you can. (Please note that the format of the petition must remain as is in order for it to be tabled in the legislature - only three signatures per petition is needed.).
These petitions will be presented in the legislature once they get back into session so please get the signed copies into the Ness Creek office when you can (address is on the petition).
Thanks for you help – our goal is 5000 signatures and we will keep you updated on our progress!
LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Press Coverage about Ness Creek
- StarPhoenix: "Naloxone training offered during Ness Creek Music Festival"
- StarPhoenix: "'Further than I ever dreamed': Dirty & the Perks preps for Ness Creek debut"
- CBC: "Ness Creek offers naloxone training for festivalgoers"
- StarPhoenix: "Ness Creek documentary is about more than a music festival"
- StarPhoenix: "Feeling the Music"
- CBC News: "No glow sticks, no glitter: Sask's eco-friendly music festival asking you to leave it at home this year"
- See Scenic Saskatchewan: "Takin Care of Busy Ness"
- Shellbrooke Chronicle Interview
- NARCITY: "6 Music Festivals You Need to Go to in Saskatchewan this Summer"
- Far & WIde: "Hidden Gem: The Wonderfully Unique Ness Creek Music Festival"
- battlefordsNOW: "Ness Creek Music Festival Not Just About Music"<
- Saskatoon StarPhoenix: "Sound Check: Music lovers head north to Ness"
Interested in covering Ness Creek in your publication or interviewing us about the festival?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 306-652-6377 to chat!
Ness Creek News
Ness Creek Music festival Wins the Saskatchewan Tourism 2017 Marquee Event of the Year Award!
April 13, 2018
Congratulations to all of the other winners and nominiees!
New Policy on Parking for R.V.s and Campers
February 1st, 2016
If you came to Ness 2015 (aka WetNess), you probably saw a few camper vans and RV's get stuck. After last year's jams and the damage caused by too many large camper units we will be offering limited access to camper units over 20' in length at Ness 2016. To be able to bring one in, you will need to purchase a separate Camper Unit Pass. Limited passes will be available online for $50, so be sure to get yours early!
This ticket must be used in conjunction with a weekend pass and the holder of the pass must be on the Ness Creek site by 9pm on Friday during the festival, or else they forgo their reserved spot and will not be able to bring their over 20' camper unit on site.
If you have any questions about this new policy, feel free to send us an email!
Photo Credit: Nathan Jones