BackwardsNess Fall Faire
Are you a nature, music and community lover?
Spend your September Long weekend harkening back to the high days of summer and the old days of Ness at BackwardsNess.
An afternoon of games and activities is followed by an evening of live music and dancing held ON the Ness Creek Main Stage, you guessed it- BACKWARDS!!
Come early for games, stay late for the music!
~ Featuring ~
League of Wolves
The Velvet Threads
- $25 in advance (plus taxes and fees), $30 at the door (flat fee). Purchase your tickets now on Showpass! 12 and under are FREE!
- Lunch, Dinner and a late night snack are available to purchase Saturday, including a breakfast on Sunday morning .
- There's a bar, so bring your ID and cash!
- Gates open at 12:00pm Saturday
- Music, games, face painting and more!
"Let's Get Pickled"
Forest Garden Fall Feast
The 4th Forest Garden Fall Feast will take you for a culinary tour through the seasons and excite all your senses. It takes place the Sunday after BackwardsNess in the Jack Millikin Centre and all funds go towards supporting permaculture at Ness Creek. Event starts at 5pm. Tickets are $80. More details coming soon. LIKE The Ness Creek Forest Garden on Facebook for more event info coming soon.
- Check out the cabins at discovernesscreek.com!
- If you would like to rent a cabin at the Ness Creek Site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. We're looking for vendors! If you're interested in setting up a shop please email email@example.com - ONLY $25 per booth!
We couldn't do this without the generous help from our sponsors and funders.
Thank you so much!