3rd Annual Fire & Ice Winter Festival
Thank-you for coming out to the 2nd Annual Fire & Ice Winter Festival last! year Hope to see you again this year!
Visit our Facbook Page to get in on the buzz! https://www.facebook.com/events/1997714993817193
Get your tickets on Picatic today! https://www.picatic.com/FireandIce
Winter fun for the whole family: sleigh rides, cross country skiing, fireworks and Melting Man!
It’s back - come on out to the 3rd Annual Fire & Ice Winter Festival!
Enjoy the ski trails during the Nordic Ness Loppet, try your hand at snow sculpting, and experience a new view of winter on a sleigh ride!
When you start to get chilly, come warm up next to a bonfire or join in on a jamming session when you want to rest your feet after all the winter games. We even get to set off fireworks and you can bring your own too!
As the sun goes down, prepare for Melting Man; a Tree Doug creation!!!
- $20 in advance (plus taxes and fees), $25 at the door (flat fee). Purchase your tickets now on Picatic!
- Food is available to purchase, including a Pancake Breakfast on Sunday morning .
- There's a bar, so bring your ID and cash!
- Gates open at 12:00pm
- Sleigh rides (weather permitting) will be running 12pm to 6pm
- Fireworks are at 8pm followed by the big event - Melting Man!!!
- Check out the cabins at discovernesscreek.com
- If you would like to rent a cabin at the Ness Creek Site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Lantern Making Workshop
This year, there is also going to be a paper lantern making workshop, organized by Debi Anderson!
Please see the Facebook Event Page for more details about how to register!
- SASKATOON - February 24th, 1 - 5pm
- BIG RIVER - February 25th, 1 - 5pm
Community Soup Cook Off!
- Anyone have a soup recipe that you think beats all the rest? Why not prove it and enter into the Community Soup Cook Off!
- Entries must be registered by emailing email@example.com before February 27th 2018; there is no cost to enter
- Entrants must purchase a ticket to Fire & Ice or have a volunteer ticket to participate, but there is no fee to enter the competition
- Anyone entering a soup will receive a complimentary lunch voucher
- Additional lunch vouchers will be offered to guests upon making a $5 donation
- Voucher will entitle you to a cup of soup and homemade bun
- We provide the buns, spoons, and bowls
- You provide the crock pot to keep it warm
- Entries will be judged by a panel of celebrity judges, at 2pm on event day
- Grand Prize will receive one complimentary ticket to Ness Creek Music Festival 2018 and bragging rights!
Terms & Conditions
Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by a paying guardian.
Please leave your pets at home.
No refunds will be provided.
Thank you for your uinderstanding.
We couldn't do this without the generous help from our sponsors.
Thank you so much!