5th Annual Fire & Ice Winter Festival
Visit our Facebook to get in on the buzz!
Winter fun for the whole family: sleigh rides, cross country skiing, fireworks and Melting Man!
It’s back - come on out to the 5th Annual Fire & Ice Winter Festival!
Enjoy the ski trails during the Nordic Ness Loppet, try your hand at snow sculpting, and experience a new view of winter on a sleigh ride!
When you start to get chilly, come warm up next to a bonfire or join in on a jamming session when you want to rest your feet after all the winter games. We even get to set off fireworks and you can bring your own too!
As the sun goes down, prepare for Melting Man!
- $25 in advance (plus taxes and fees), $35 at the gate (flat fee). Kids (under 12) are free!
- Food is available to purchase, including a Pancake Breakfast on Sunday morning .
- There's a bar, so bring your ID and cash!
- Gates open at 12:00pm
- Sleigh rides (weather permitting) will be running 12pm to 6pm
- Fireworks are at 8pm followed by the big event - Melting Man!
- Check out the cabins at discovernesscreek.com
- If you would like to rent a cabin at the Ness Creek Site please email email@example.com.
Community Soup Cook Off!
- Anyone have a soup recipe that you think beats all the rest? Why not prove it and enter into the Community Soup Cook Off!
- Entries must be registered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28th 2020; there is no cost to enter
- Entrants must purchase a ticket to Fire & Ice or have a volunteer ticket to participate, but there is no fee to enter the competition
- Anyone entering a soup will receive a complimentary lunch voucher
- Additional lunch vouchers will be offered to guests upon making a $5 donation
- Voucher will entitle you to a cup of soup and homemade bun
- We provide the buns, spoons, and bowls
- You provide the crock pot to keep it warm
- Entries will be judged by a panel of celebrity judges, at 2pm on event day
- Grand Prize will receive one complimentary ticket to Ness Creek Music Festival 2020 and bragging rights!
Terms & Conditions
Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by a paying guardian.
Please leave your pets at home.
No refunds will be provided.
Thank you for your understanding.
We couldn't do this without the generous help from our sponsors.
Thank you so much!
|Big River Custom Signs & Apparel||Blue Canoe Coffee Company|
|Big River Coop Food||EB's Source for Adventure|
|Fresh Air Experience||Glasrud Enterprises|
|Greg Sundy||Highway 55 - The Ranch|
|Independent Financial Services||Jane Maria Consulting|
|Lake Country Coop||Mitko's Landscaping & Bobcat Services|
|North Cowan Electric||Ritchie Construction|
|Third & Main Restaurant||Timberland Motel|
|Samaya Lynn Photography||SaskOutdoors|