DIRECTIONS AND MAPS
Take Highway 12 to Blaine Lake. Highway 12 ends at a stop sign here; the intersection has two gas stations. Turn right onto Highway 40.
Continue on Highway 40 for 55 km until you come Highway 3 (a T-intersection). Turn right and head towards Shellbrook. At the edge of Shellbrook, turn left at the Northwood Esso gas station, onto Highway 55. You are now headed North.
Approximately 5 km North of Shellbrook, turn left to remain on Highway 55. This is the turn most-often missed, so watch for it carefully! You are now going North-West. Travel along Highway 55 for 73 km.
Option A: Just before Big River you will see the old Weyerhauser Pulp Mill on the left. You need to turn right onto Revo Road 922 (marked, provincial road sign) BEFORE you pass the saw mill. Approximately 20 km along Revo Road 922, turn right at the Nesslin Lake sign and follow signs for Ness Creek.
Option B: Continue to Big River and take the Range Road 3075 out of town. Continue straight for 9 km and connect with Revo Road 922. Approximately 5 km along Revo Road 922, turn right at the Nesslin Lake sign and follow signs for Ness Creek
Ness Creek Festival Site
Festival Downtown Map
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Wristbands required to access Downtown
- Random bag searches may be conducted
- No open alchohol downtown
- Must be 19+ and have picture ID to enter beer gardens
- No smoking in the Food Court, Children’s Area, Playground, Workshop Stage or Dance Area in front of Mainstage
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at the Playground & Children’s Area
- Third Field is for quieter camping, please keep it down after 10PM
- No pets
- No glass containers
- No violence
- No driving after dark
- No fireworks
- 24-hour first aid camp, campground host stations
Play safe and have fun!
Help create a Happy Ness Experience for Everyone